I happened across these shoes today on the etsy site, Curly Birdie. I mean, really, could they be any cuter?! And guess what? They are called OLIVIA mary janes! I think it's meant to be...Speaking of Olivia, we picked up her crib, mattress and closet system yesterday, but discovered the crib was damaged as we were taking it out of the box. We should have another one in a week or two. Also, we realized we were going to need to paint her closet since we took down the existing boards and rod, so we're going to paint it PINK! We picked up the paint yesterday-it's the same color as the shoes. I'm telling you, those shoes are beckoning.

3 comments:
Don't fight it. Buy the shoes. She needs them.
P.S. You so rock the pregnant belly.
I'm so glad you showed us your belly! I've wanted to see that cute little thing for a while now.
If you don't buy the shoes, I will. They're so cute! I'm glad you've so readily embraced pink.
SO cute! Oh how I miss cute little girl things!
Post a Comment