Friday, January 29, 2010

Weekend Projects

Last weekend, Jacob and I worked on Owen and Olivia's room.
Here are a few pictures of our projects:


This is Owen's closet-the left side and right side. We took out the contractors' shelving, painted, and installed a new system. One side holds all his toys and the other is mainly clothes with a few books and toys. I was worried Owen would be upset about losing his toy room, but he seems thrilled to have his toys in his room! What a pleasant surprise for mom!


This is the bottom drawer of Owen's dresser. I put in a few plastic storage containers that I already had and they hold his small animals and cars. We also put all his puzzles in here. This has been GREAT because he has easy access to his toys and can play with them and put them away easily.


And here is the much anticipated pink closet in Miss Olivia's room. I love it. I still have some work to do, but I really love the closet system. It gives me a lot of flexibility and tons of storage space. The picture on the right is a couple dresses I found at Old Navy. Their clearance items were an additional 50% off, so I paid $3.76 for both dresses! I love a good bargain, don't you?

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Organization makes me so happy. Love the closets. We really should do that...