Wednesday, February 3, 2010

11 weeks and counting....

I had my 28 week appointment today. Everything went really well. My iron levels were a little low, so they told me to eat more iron-rich foods (steak, anyone?). Olivia's heart rate was 153. She's been wiggling and kicking so much this week-it makes me laugh. I think she must be perfecting some sort of acrobatic routine. Anyway, I also found out today that I'll be seeing my doctor every 2 weeks. Yikes! I can't believe it's time for that already! We also officially scheduled my delivery for Monday, April 19th so Miss Olivia will share a birthday with her daddy. Jacob is so excited! He has been so funny. He is such a great dad to Owen and I cannot wait to see him with this little girl. She already has him wrapped around her tiny little finger.

Here's a picture of me and my favorite little boy.
Cha Cha Joe Joe snapped it while he was home for Christmas.
He's a great photographer-I hate that he's half way around the world!

5 comments:

Emily said...

Did they schedule you to induce? Or a c-section?

Dania Efird said...

That's Paxton's birthday also! Glad to hear that things are going well! Eat some wheaties! They have lots of good stuff for you!

Katy Hill said...

Emily, I'm scheduled for a c-section. Had one with Owen and am having another one with Olivia.

the.feeblefutts said...

11 weeks?! ChaCha and Ams are getting so excited. We've already marked it on our calenders to pull an "all nighter" so we can be skyped in for her grand arrival. There will be internet at the hospital right?!!

Emily Blackwell said...

I cannot, cannot wait to meet Olivia. Seriously! I'm trying to figure out how we can arrange that some time THIS year!