One day last week, I put Owen down for a nap and could hear him playing for a long time. I was getting a little exasperated when I heard him start yelling, "Momma!!! Come here!" I went to see what the little stinker was up to and this is what I found:


Apparently I had placed the hamper of blocks a little too close to his bed. He informed me that he needed me to "throw blocks" to him. He was having trouble reaching the blocks at this point and he needed more for his "road." I laughed and wished I had witnessed him smuggling blocks into his bed for his building purposes. Little boys...

1 comment:
What a little stinker!! I love it!! He ran into issues building his road and thought, "Hmmm...Mama could throw them to me. Yeah, that will work." It never occurred to him that he was supposed to be sleeping, not building roads! So cute!
Post a Comment