Tonight Jacob and I hosted a Super Bowl party for our Sunday school class. We had a great turn out, great food and a lot of fun. All of our children are around 2.5 years old-I think that's pretty amazing! We had five kids running around and they played so well together.

Anyway, my house was super clean because I've spent the last week and a major part of the weekend cleaning it in preparation for the party (and my sweet husband helped me). A couple of the girls asked me if my house is always this clean. I wanted to laugh out loud. No, no and no. It's RARELY ever this clean. The above picture is one I snapped of my sort of messy kitchen, but that's actually pretty tame. I'll take a picture when it's really bad and post it sometime.
It's so easy to appear like we've got things all together when we set the time and place to display our lives. The reality is that my life is certainly not perfect, my house is not always clean and sometimes I don't brush my teeth until 4pm. I wish I was kidding.
I hope you all had fun watching the Super Bowl! I honestly didn't care who won, but what a fun victory for the New Orleans Saints. I certainly think this win means a lot for their battered city.

2 comments:
I'm glad you guys had a great time!
Katy, I really do appreciate the effort but...that doesn't make me feel much better! HA! You are going to have to do better than that! :)
Post a Comment