(This picture was actually taken last week at my shower.
Add a pound, but I pretty much look the same.)
How Far Along: 37 weeks
Total Weight Gain: 23 pounds
Maternity Clothes: Yes, but my shirts are getting shorter and shorter it seems.
Gender: Girl, Olivia ('Livia to Owen)
Movement: Yes, she's making me a little more uncomfortable these days and regularly pokes her foot out on the left side of my stomach.
Food Cravings: Candy, fruit and orange juice...but mostly candy. We have had a TON of Easter candy at our house.
What I Miss: Sleep. I was sleeping pretty well up until now, but apparently no more good sleep for me. I can't fall asleep very easily and once I do I have to wake up to go to the bathroom a couple times. I suppose I'll be ready for the sleepless nights with a newborn!
Symptoms: Sleepy.
Best Moment This Week: We had a fun, relaxing weekend as a family of three and were able to get more things done in Olivia's room. Owen also talks to Olivia in my belly leaving behind slobber marks on my shirt-he likes to make sure she hears him. :) Also, everyone keeps teasing me about the basketball I have hidden in my shirt. Three people have commented and today at my appointment, the nurse practitioner said, "Well, she's all balled up in there, isn't she?" I do love basketball-more playing and less being shaped like one. :)
What I Am Looking Forward To: Seeing Jacob hold his little girl and seeing Owen's reaction to his new sister. She's going to be here so soon!
I had my check-up today. I will only have one more Dr. visit before Olivia arrives. That's crazy!
Total Weight Gain: 23 pounds
Maternity Clothes: Yes, but my shirts are getting shorter and shorter it seems.
Gender: Girl, Olivia ('Livia to Owen)
Movement: Yes, she's making me a little more uncomfortable these days and regularly pokes her foot out on the left side of my stomach.
Food Cravings: Candy, fruit and orange juice...but mostly candy. We have had a TON of Easter candy at our house.
What I Miss: Sleep. I was sleeping pretty well up until now, but apparently no more good sleep for me. I can't fall asleep very easily and once I do I have to wake up to go to the bathroom a couple times. I suppose I'll be ready for the sleepless nights with a newborn!
Symptoms: Sleepy.
Best Moment This Week: We had a fun, relaxing weekend as a family of three and were able to get more things done in Olivia's room. Owen also talks to Olivia in my belly leaving behind slobber marks on my shirt-he likes to make sure she hears him. :) Also, everyone keeps teasing me about the basketball I have hidden in my shirt. Three people have commented and today at my appointment, the nurse practitioner said, "Well, she's all balled up in there, isn't she?" I do love basketball-more playing and less being shaped like one. :)
What I Am Looking Forward To: Seeing Jacob hold his little girl and seeing Owen's reaction to his new sister. She's going to be here so soon!
I had my check-up today. I will only have one more Dr. visit before Olivia arrives. That's crazy!


2 comments:
Katy,
You look precious! I can't believe she is almost here. Ahhh so exciting!! Love you so much.
Love,
Kristin
You are the cutest!!! I can't wait to hold Miss Olivia!!
Post a Comment