Owen got a few fun things yesterday. I found this backpack on sale when a local store,
Three C's in a Pod, was celebrating its 3-year anniversary. I think it turned out pretty cute! Owen wore it out of the store and wanted to wear it in his car seat. In this picture he was showing his bag off to Jacob. He and his Dee-da watch a show on Saturday mornings called
Jane and the Dragon, so he was excited to show Jacob his new dragon backpack. He even ran to his room and got some books to put in it-I'd say he likes it!


Owen's Nana, Grandpa David and Uncle Cade sent him an Easter package yesterday. There was candy, eggs, coloring books, and a bug catcher inside. We had to find a bug before we could take a bath. The bug then watched Owen bathe which I'm sure was a new experience for the beetle!
We hope you are enjoying this Good Friday! We're looking forward to a beautiful Easter Sunday!

No comments:
Post a Comment