We've had a good first week with our sweet baby girl. Meme Hill stayed with us the entire week which was wonderful! She was supposed to go home on Wednesday, but we managed to convince her to stick around a couple more days (it didn't take too much convincing).

Here we are playing dress-up with Olivia.

On Friday night, Grandpa Bruce and Gran brought G'gpa and G'gma to meet their newest (and only) great-granddaughter. I like that my grandma was wearing pink, pearls and red lipstick. She was dressed and ready to meet this little princess!

Today we had a photo shoot with Paige Ferguson. She works with Jacob and wants to get into photography and she wanted to practice on Olivia. Here's a picture that makes me laugh a lot. Jacob took this one with his camera, but I wanted you to get an idea of what our little model endured today. She was good, but did manage to tinkle and poo on me while we were waiting-did I mention she was naked? Anyway, we're anxious to see the pictures-I think Paige got some really cute shots!

2 comments:
hahaha! love, love, love it!!!
Beautiful! I remember in the hospital we played dress up with Naia and took her pics! Little girls are so much fun before they can tell you they don't like wearing certain clothes!
Post a Comment