I thought it would be fun to have a little Olivia post.
Owen's had plenty of exposure. ;)
Owen's had plenty of exposure. ;)
Her dee-da thought this was funny.
I'm not sure she agreed with him.
This girl is crazy about her daddy and he's crazy about her.
Olivia is so sweet. We are enjoying every second with our sweet girl. Today, Olivia and I ran to the grocery store after church. Owen was excited to see us when we got home. He said, "Put Olivia down [she was in her car seat], so I can kiss her." As he was leaning in to give her a kiss, he said, "You are a sweet girl," in a sing-song voice. Melt my heart! He's such a good big brother. I mean, he has his moments, but most of the time he's pretty great with his baby sister. She's a blessed baby girl!
I tried to make it all about Olivia, but an Owen story crept in. I can't help it, that boy is too funny!
I tried to make it all about Olivia, but an Owen story crept in. I can't help it, that boy is too funny!


No comments:
Post a Comment