It seems like Olivia has been a part of our lives for more than 2 months-can't imagine life without her! Here are a few highlights this month:
You still wear size "newborn" clothes, but will soon be able to wear your 0-3 month outfits. It's a good thing, because you have many clothes! You wear size 1 diapers and even 1-2 sometimes. You are a sweet baby. You have a lot of dark hair and I am beginning to think it may be curly, but we'll have to see what happens when it grows. Everyone says you look a lot like your papa Tom, but some people are convinced you look like mama. I would tell them they obviously haven't seen my baby pictures-we don't look much alike at all! Your brother still gives you MANY kisses each day and you really don't mind much at all. You have started to really smile (sometimes BIG gummy smiles!) and "talk" to people. You focus on people and objects really well and can even hold your head up to look around when I hold you over my shoulder. You eat every 2 1/2 to 3 hours and then play and take a nap. A lot of times, if I don't let you get too sleepy, I can lay you down and you fall asleep without fussing at all! I'm not sure how I managed to accomplish this. However, if you are exhausted, you get really unhappy and let everyone know about it! You are sleeping about 5-6 hours in one stretch at night, so you really only wake up one time before morning. You are still pretty tiny, but are starting to get a few wrinkles and rolls. When you are hungry, you start making snorting noises (I'm not kidding), so we call you "Miss Piggy" sometimes. We love, love, love you Miss Olivia and are thoroughly enjoying watching you grow!
I'll have to post a picture later-we are in Russellville and our chair is in Cabot.


No comments:
Post a Comment