First, we all went on a hayride out to a real pumpkin patch and picked out a pumpkin. Owen picked a small one, but they had some rather large ones that were really pretty. Before we left the patch, I noticed Owen doing the "tinkle dance," so he did what any little boy would do and took care of business amidst the orange orbs. Jacob's comment was, "I hope nobody picks a wet pumpkin!" You know the saying, "Don't eat yellow snow"? Well, may I submit, "Don't pick a wet pumpkin"? I'm not sure it will catch on, but fair warning for all you pumpkin pickers out there...
.sandbox+bulldozer=pure bliss.
His buddies, Tre, Mya and Jake, were on the other ponies, so that was fun.
He kept reaching down to pet the horse, feeling his soft, smooth coat and coarse mane.
He quietly said, "Yeehaw, get on horsey!" with a little prompting. It was cute.
He must also know riding a pony takes serious concentration because he never cracked a smile, but did want to ride "Again!" when the pony stopped walking.
She had all the pumpkin patch excitement she could handle! Bless her heart...
We had a great time exploring on the farm and catching up with our friends.
Fall fun and friends-it doesn't get any better!

No comments:
Post a Comment