Monday, October 25, 2010

Owen's Tent

I commissioned my mom to make Owen a tent for his birthday. She is exceptionally good at sewing, so I figured she was up for the challenge. So far, I have conned her into making Owen's bedding and curtains (pictured below) and all of Olivia's bedding including a rather intricate quilt which I LOVE. Anyway, her latest project definitely did not disappoint (I knew it wouldn't). Here is Owen's birthday present made by his Nana. Is it cool, or what? I can actually stand up in there and Owen can lay down on the floor and still be completely enclosed in his fort. It comes complete with a personalized flag, inside pockets to hide all his treasures and an overlapping door to keep out pesky sisters!


Thanks, Nana, for investing a lot of time and energy into making one very cool present for a little boy! We love you!

1 comment:

Emily Blackwell said...

Seriously the coolest tent EVER! Now to figure out who I can con into making one for Adelle...