Olivia Tonette, you are too much fun!
Look at that big grin-you certainly have the personality to go with that smile!
You look like you are ready for some square dancing!
All you need is a caller and a little music...I think you are holding your partner's hand :)
You are a really good sleeper most of the time. However, you and your brother decided to test mama's resolve a couple weeks this past month and alternated waking me up a few nights. I must have passed the test because you both have gotten back to your normal routines-thank goodness! We always lay you down on your tummy and you turn your head, suck on your fingers and rub the back of your hair with the other hand. We know you are getting sleeping when you start rubbing your hair-we think it's quirky and sweet!
You are still the biggest fan of your brother. You light up when you see him and kick those feet like crazy! You also like to grab his hair when you get close enough. He likes you most of the time, but you are very interested in his toys and sometimes that irks him (mostly because you slobber on them). Owen was staying at Meme and Papa's and called us on the phone. He told Papa he wanted to talk to you, but Papa said you couldn't talk, yet. Owen told Papa, "She can say 'Ah!'," which was good enough for him! You two are going to be good buddies, I think.
You "growl" at us. I'm not sure how else to describe it. You open your mouth as wide as you can and make a noise from your throat. You do it when you are in a playful mood and it's so funny!
You are still suffering from what I affectionately call separation anxiety. Really, it's "I ONLY want my mommy or dee-da and not you" anxiety and it has pretty much lasted since birth. You do not let me out of your sight. We have tried to leave you with grandparents and in the church nursery, but you have made your desires very clear (loudly and dramatically). Those poor nursery workers have tried everything, but you usually win the battle of the wills (you might be a little stubborn). Anyway, I had to laugh today because when I went to retrieve you from the nursery all the lights were off which was unusual. Mr. Jay and Mrs. Darlene were so excited because they had gotten you to go to sleep! They turned the lights off just for you. That's right, little Diva, all the other kids had to sit and play in the dark because you needed the lights off to sleep. Oh, my! I know this "phase" will pass, but you are sort of high maintenance, little sister!
We love you like crazy and are enjoying watching your little personality blossom! Until next month...


No comments:
Post a Comment