Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Real Food (sort of)!

We started feeding Olivia cereal a couple weeks ago and she is loving it! If I remember correctly, Owen wasn't a fan of the cereal or oatmeal. He wanted the real food (mushy and delicious as it was). Anyway, Olivia is a very enthusiastic eater making big messes with each meal. I have to say, she gets that from me. Although, I do try to refrain from sucking on my fingers between every bite (I have family members who might argue with that ;)

Such a big girl! Notice her right hand-she is waiting for me to move the spoon so she can stick those fingers in her mouth. Sheesh...

Olivia is obviously enjoying the attention and food! This picture must have been taken prior to the feast because she's entirely too clean to have just eaten. Usually she has food on her clothes (even when a bib is worn), all over her face, covering her hand and frequently in her hair.

In other Olivia news, she is really starting to move! She's been creeping along slowly for the past few weeks, but we have suddenly seen a surge of speed from little Miss Rugrat! I can tell she's trying to work out the whole crawling thing because she can get up onto her knees, but then doesn't know what to do from there so she eventually splats chin first onto the floor. The collision with the floor never bothers her-she's tenacious, that one!

1 comment:

Dania Efird said...

Lunches: Apples & Peanut butter. They have small lunch pb at WalMart. They also have ranch dip in small sizes too if he eats veggies. Canadian style ham or pepperoni's make great sandwiches OR a homemade lunchable! You can also get presliced (tiny) cheese. A friend of mine gets her girls the 100 calorie snack packs and those are great in lunches too! Hope this helps and YES we do need to get together!