Here are two of my favorite kiddos enjoying a little vertical air! Owen loved this thing when he was little and now sweet sister is enjoying it, too. It's funny to see Owen's chubby cheeks-he was a chunk! Miss Olivia has remained pretty slim and trim (notice the little chicken legs) =)


Whew, today has been a day! Not a bad day, just a whopper of a day. We are attempting to potty train a little boy and it's been hit and miss and messy! Also, little sister is army crawling all over the place-including into walls-which left a nice red mark on the side of her head today, so I'm watching her like a hawk lately. I have been knee-deep in "mommy muck" all day. I've been covered in spit-up, baby food and other substances I won't share, but I was thinking how grateful I am that I get to spend my days with my babies. It's what I've always wanted to do (though I have to remind myself at times because some days are rough). My job isn't glamorous, I don't get to wear nice suits and I don't get a paycheck (most of the time I can barely shower-ha!), but I do get to take care of my two favorite kids and I am grateful...greasy hair and all!

3 comments:
Sometimes after a long week, I'll wish that I worked outside my house! Then, I'll tuck Paxton in at naptime, sing him his favorite songs, and just thank God that I am the one doing those things. That I'm SO fortunate to be able to be the one to tuck my kids in, to be the one they snuggle with when they wake up, and all the spit up, spilled food, and toys everywhere is completely worth it!
Here, here!
I miss you and your sweet kiddos.
This made me cry, I feel like you described my day! It's definitely the toughest job you'll ever love.
Post a Comment