Monday, February 8, 2010

Snow Day!

We were shocked to see so much snow outside this morning!
We are even more shocked to see it still coming down.
They are now predicting 4"-8" here.
The snow is PERFECT for building snowmen. Here's my humble attempt.
I took this picture this morning before the snow started coming down this afternoon.
I'll have to update later when the snow stops falling.

I have to take my boy outside again. We are LOVING the snow! Some of our neighbors are building a monster snowman, so Owen and I are going to check it out. Perhaps we'll be inspired!

3 comments:

Dania Efird said...

The kids have been begging ALL day to go out and build a snowman! Maybe in a little bit we'll all get up and get outside for a little bit. The snow is still coming down hard here though!

Emily Blackwell said...

Last night I think it dropped down to the low 50's here.

Be thankful for seasons :)

the.feeblefutts said...

We love your snowman!
Glad Owen got to play outside in it!