Monday, April 12, 2010

1 Week to Go!

Sorry my head is cut off-I am not so great with the self-portraits. :)
I can try again later when Jacob gets home, but that's the best I can do for now.

How Far Along: 38 weeks
Total Weight Gain: 25 pounds
Maternity Clothes: Pretty much live in them.
Gender: Girl, Olivia Tonette Hill (Tonette is my middle name-I was named after my paternal great grandmothers: Kathryn Futterer and Tonette Engelsen Lind.) Fun fact: Owen and Olivia will share the initials OTH.
Movement: She's still moving, but she's running out of room. Today Dr. Keller told me she's right up in my ribs. He doesn't think she's going to be very big, but she's about maxed out her current living quarters. It's a good thing she only has to be in there one more week!
Food Cravings: I still want a lot of fruits and sweets, but I really can't eat much at one time because this girl is infringing on my stomach space!
What I Miss: Sleeping and eating normally.
Symptoms: Fatigue
Best Moment This Week: Owen and I had a fun week together. We were able to visit some family and friends and even went to the zoo on Saturday with Jake and Kristin. It was fun to have some quality time with Owen before Miss Olivia gets here. I'm anxious to see how he reacts to sharing the attention.
What I Am Looking Forward To: Holding Olivia! I cannot wait to see who this little girl looks like.

It's crazy to think that I know what the weather will be like when Olivia gets here-we're that close to her arrival! It's supposed to be cloudy with a high of 79, in case you were wondering. ;)


Here's a picture of Owen and the giraffes from our trip to the zoo.
They were so close to the fence it seemed like we should be able to touch them!


4 comments:

Meg said...

cutest pregnant girl award! You are so cute! Can't believe that your only a week away.

Dania Efird said...

You ARE such a cute little prego girl! Monday is Paxton's birthday as well! We'll be thinking of you guys that day!

The Haywoods said...

Yeah! I can't wait to see her too!

Emily Blackwell said...

ahhhhh!!!!! one week, one week, one week!!! i'm so pumped!!!